Let me begin by thanking those of you who have volunteered your time on behalf of your DANA colleagues for the work undertaken throughout 2013. I would like to particularly acknowledge the:
- DANA Management Committee;
- DANA Pathways to Credentialling Advisory Committee and Working Party;
- DANA Annual Conference Committee
and those of you who have:
- participated in the development of submissions and appeared before Parliamentary Committee;
- represented DANA on external committees;
- organised educational events and forums;
- shared your professional expertise and time to assist DANA members.
2013 has been a very active and successful DANA year with many achievements all building on the foundations laid by previous DANA Committees and members. I know that for many of you 2013 has also been a year of career uncertainty, worry, personal stress and loss. I hope that 2014 will bring each of you peace, happiness and good health.
In January / February we will announce some of the exciting work that DANA will be undertaking in 2014.
In the mean time, enjoy the Festive Season and stay safe!
I wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy New Year.
President – DANA