Re-gen / Uniting is seeking to employ a non-residential Withdrawal Nurse. The Withdrawal Nurse position is responsible for all aspects of the medical management of a client’s alcohol or other drug withdrawal in a non-residential setting. This includes monitoring client withdrawal symptoms and associated medication management.
- Registration as a current Div 1 or Div 3 Nurse as per the Victorian Nurses Registration Board
- Certificate IV in AOD or have completed the core competencies (or able to complete within the first 12 months of employment).
- Competencies in dual diagnosis (or able to complete within the first 24 months of employment).
- Proven ability in all aspect of the medical management of a client’s withdrawal program
- Experience in developing individual treatment plans, post withdrawal and discharge planning
- Experience working with people with AOD and/or Mental Health issues.
Closing date: 8th November 2017
Full details are available via this link.