The aims of which are to foster relationships, enhance skills, encourage advanced practice and nurse practitioner development, share journeys and ideas for enhancing skills, hear about new and planned initiatives and explore career opportunities.
These seminars are free of charge.
Invited speakers include:
- Daryle Deering – “Using the Competency Framework for Strategic Direction in Nursing Roles. Nursing and the Recovery Approach”
- Henriette de Vries and Bart Van Gaelen – “Nursing Supervision”
- Mary Carthew and John Hartigan – “Practice Nurse Competencies”
- Wendy Tait – “Mental Health in Primary Care”
- Louise Leonard and Moira Gilmour -“ NZ Advanced Certified Addiction Nurse”
- Jewel Reti – “Video-conferencing as a training and treatment access tool”
We invite other nurses to showcase their work.
This seminar will be held at:
Friday 21st February 9.30-4.00pm
How do I register?
Registration is now open through the Matua Raki website at: www.matuaraki.org.nz
Or directly through this link (right click, and ‘open hyperlink’): Registration – Nurses Seminar