Several delegates at last week’s DANA Conference won copies of Addiction Medicine 2nd edition. A special post-conference offer is now extended to you. You can save 30% and purchase this text for $70.67.
Addiction Medicine is edited by John B. Saunders – Professor and Consultant Physician in Internal Medicine and Addiction Medicine, University of Queensland, University of Sydney, St. John of God Health Care, Wesley Health Care, and South Pacific Private Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
Chapters have been written by:
- Katherine M. Conigrave – Professor in Addiction Medicine and Public Health, Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and Concord Hospitals, Sydney, Australia
- Noeline C. Latt – Addiction Medicine Specialist, Royal North Shore Hospital and Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney, Australia
- David J. Nutt – Professor of Psychopharmacology, Division of Brain Science, Department of Medicine, Hammersmith Hospital, Imperial College London, UK E.
- Jane Marshall – Consultant Psychiatrist, Alcohol Studies, South London and Maudsley National Health Service Trust and the National Addiction Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, King’s College London, UK
- Walter Ling – Professor of Psychiatry, Integrated Substance Abuse Program (ISAP), School of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, USA Susumu Higuchi – Director, National Hospital Organization Kurihama Medical and Addiction Center, Kanagawa, Japan.
To take advantage of this offer click HERE and follow the instructions.