The Tasmanian Health Service is seeking interest from suitably qualified applicants for a Registered Nurse – Alcohol & Other Drug vacancy.
$63,468 to $86,857 per annum in accordance with the Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service Agreement) 2016
- Access to the Grade 4 salary range $78,666 – $83,194 is subject to successful application for progression to Grade 4.
Classification Registered Nurse, Grade 3-4
Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of Employment
Permanent, full-time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible. Hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant
Location Alcohol and Drug Service North West
- Strengthens health outcomes through the provision of safe, quality and clinically appropriate nursing care in partnership with patients/clients, their families and other health professionals.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, provide quality treatment and specialist interventions for persons presenting to the Community Team with alcohol and drug related problems.
- Provide direct nursing care following established nursing procedures
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre‑employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check
Applicants should note that, for a period of six months from the date of publication, this selection process may be used to fill subsequent or similar full time and part time vacancies.
How to apply
Apply Online at: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1037970/registered-nurse-alcohol-other-drug-517284
Applications will only be accepted online. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
You will be prompted to complete an online application form, complete/upload your selection criteria responses and attach your resume. Please note that attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details for two referees before applying.
For further information contact
Alcohol & Drug Service Team Leader (North West)
Phone: (03) 6464 3131
Email: [email protected]
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania.
Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
DANA posts free job advertisements on behalf of third parties who seek to employ drug and alcohol / addiction nursing staff.
The information about the advertised jobs is provided by DANA in good faith based on information provided by the employer seeking staff. DANA does not screen employers or endorse their employment opportunities, work practices or services. It is the responsibility of each applicant to review and research each employment opportunity as well as verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer.