The role involves coordination of the Graduate Certificate in Drug and Alcohol Nursing and contributing to the successful delivery and facilitation of learning across ACN’s educational programs.
Please Note: this position is temporary part-time (38 hours per fortnight) on a 12-month fixed term contract job-share.
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the NMBA with a minimum of five years post graduate experience
- A Graduate Diploma/Masters in an area deemed relevant by ACN or working towards same.
- Current Certificate IV TAE Training and Assessment
- Any specialty qualification that is relevant to the role
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in teaching, educational planning, programming and evaluation
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience working in drug and alcohol related environment (Desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline
- Driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 6th August 2020 (but they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date).
For a confidential discussion about the role contact the Director of Academic Studies [email protected].
Obtain full details HERE.
DANA posts free job advertisements on behalf of third parties who seek to employ drug and alcohol / addiction nursing staff.
The information about the advertised jobs is provided by DANA in good faith based on information provided by the employer seeking staff. DANA does not screen employers or endorse their employment opportunities, work practices or services. It is the responsibility of each applicant to review and research each employment opportunity as well as verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer.