This position is listed on seek.com.au. This is an extract from their post….
Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of individuals struggling with alcohol dependence, and make withdrawal (detox) and recovery services accessible to every Australian who needs them, irrespective of postcode or socio-economic status. Our clinical work is led by Dr Chris Davis, a Sydney-based General Practitioner who has been running the Clean Slate program as a GP-led detox program for the past 8 years, supporting over 550 participants. In 2021, our team will be taking the Clean Slate Clinic online in order to scale this work through the innovative use of telehealth and online support for our participants.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Starting at ~23 hours per week
- Client assessment, risk assessment and onboarding on Coviu
- Designing a bespoke detox plan with the client
- Working closely with the General Practitioner to deliver on the detox and recovery plan
- Managing client records and reporting on medical record system
- Administration and booking of appointments for clients
- Billing and technical assistance for clients
Find out more. Click HERE.
DANA posts free job advertisements on behalf of third parties who seek to employ drug and alcohol / addiction nursing staff.
The information about the advertised jobs is provided by DANA in good faith based on information provided by the employer seeking staff. DANA does not screen employers or endorse their employment opportunities, work practices or services. It is the responsibility of each applicant to review and research each employment opportunity as well as verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer.