Seeking an experienced Drug & Alcohol Nurse Practitioner for this privately managed prison in Western Australia. Located in Perth.
- Permanent and Full-Time position
- Working with a dynamic team exposed to varied clinical streams
- Upto $137,000 base
This private organisation supports the delivery of essential services in multiple sectors from prison management, transport, health care, and immigration.
In this role, you will be supporting clinical assessment processes, creating, and implementing management of prisoner care plans and be part of a multi-disciplinary team, in an initiative-driven, busy, and flexible environment.
The role of the Nurse Practitioner – Alcohol & Other Drugs is to provide alcohol and other drugs clinical assessment and intervention strategies for patients at an advanced and extended clinical nursing level. The role will contribute to embedding key operating principles across the multifunctional health service:
- Promoting the rehabilitation and reintegration of patients
- Ensuring the safety and security of inmates and the community
- Providing a decent and respectful environment to staff, patients and visitors.
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Master of Nursing Practice
- Endorsement by the Nurses and Midwives Board of Australia (NMBA)
- Minimum 5 years full time equivalent experience in Alcohol and Other Drugs nursing
For more information or to apply contact Eamon Murray
Management Consultant – GP & Nursing Division
DANA posts free job advertisements on behalf of third parties who seek to employ drug and alcohol / addiction nursing staff.
The information about the advertised jobs is provided by DANA in good faith based on information provided by the employer seeking staff. DANA does not screen employers or endorse their employment opportunities, work practices or services. It is the responsibility of each applicant to review and research each employment opportunity as well as verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer