QuIHN is a statewide, not for profit, and non-government health service which provides a variety of health services to illicit drug users throughout Queensland across three service areas:
- Therapeutic Services;
- Harm Reduction Services; and
- Better Access Medical Clinic.
Drug and Alcohol Counsellor : Part time position / 15 hours per week + possible additional hours
In this role you will provide counselling and psychosocial group work to individuals on community supervision orders within Corrections’ offices, who are also affected by substance use and other related concerns such as mental health.
Client Therapy and Support, by
- providing counselling that utilises evidence-based therapeutic modalities for the achievement of client identified goals
- providing harm reduction and other health promotion services
- utilising alcohol and drug and mental health assessments
- ensuring client data is entered to a high standard
- facilitating and/or co-facilitating psychosocial education and support groups
Harm Reduction Worker: Fulltime position
In this role you will work within QuIHN’s Harm Reduction Program area to provide a range of activities, including:
- Prevention and Testing Program
- Treatment & Management Program
Applications for both positions close the Friday 23 April 2021, however the position may be filled before that time.
Find out more: