We are so sorry to tell you that we have decided to postpone to DANA ACT Forum that was planned for October 22nd 2021.
We are working with the Rex Hotel in Canberra to set a new date in late February. As soon as we have something locked in, we will let you know.
Those of you who have already registered will be contacted by email within the next 48 hours. You can elect to take a refund or roll over your current registration to the event.
If you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]