Be sure to join us in Canberra for DANA’s first one-day forum of the year.
After a few postponements , we are more than excited at the prospect of once again networking face-to- face with our colleagues.
The program is diverse and has something that is likely to interest anyone with an interest in alcohol and other drugs. Some of the themes that will be explored include:
- Three emerging models of care
- The COVID-19 experience from a treatment and service user’s perspective
- DANA research into the impact of COVID-19 on the work of drug and alcohol nurses
- The establishment of drug courts in the midst of COVID-19
- Legal decision making
- The impact of community advocacy.
The Forum will be held on May 6th, 2022, at the Canberra Rex Hotel, 150 Northbourne Avenue, Braddon, ACT.
To celebrate we have also planned a networking event to take place after the Forum in the Swan and King Bar. It will be a great chance to catch up. Buy your ticket when you register for the Forum.