The Rural and Remote Mental Health Program is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Consultant to join their team on a temporary full time basis for six months with the possibility of extension. This position requires the incumbent to fly in and out from Townsville to Palm Island.
The Clinical Nurse Consultant will travel regularly to Palm Island and will work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team and other service providers to provide specialist mental health and alcohol and drugs interventions for community members, (and their families) across the lifespan who experience complex and severe problems relating to their mental health and/or alcohol, or other drug use disorders.
What’s on Offer?
Generous remuneration package value up to $147,834 p.a. comprising salary range of $118,993 to $129,189 p.a. (NG7), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
- COVID-19 and Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) requirements.
- Bachelor of Nursing + Registration with AHPRA.
- Possession of class C drivers’ licence.
- Travel: Travel by light aircraft will be required. Overnight stays may be required.
- Highly desirable: Credentialed status or willingness to undertake and complete the requirements with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses.
For a confidential discussion please contact Glenne Aumend on 07 4433 9711.
Applications close on Tuesday 12 April 2022.
Enquiries Glenne Aumend
Job Ad Reference TV407666
Application Details https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TV407666
Closing Date Tuesday 12 April 2022