Registered Nurse : Townsville, Queensland
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the safe delivery of care to prisoners with an opiate addiction, this includes – schedule 8 medication delivery, clinical assessments, and addiction case management.
Applicants with addiction or drug and alcohol experience will be highly desirable.
What’s on Offer?
Generous remuneration package value up to $109,029 p.a. comprising salary range of $74,281 to $95,278 p.a. (NG5), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include:
- Professional development
- Salary sacrificing options
- Shift and locality allowances
- Corporate discounts
- Wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Program.
- Employees must maintain vaccination protection and provide evidence confirming they have received the prescribed number of doses of COVID19 and Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD).
- Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is mandatory for this position.
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Highly desirable: Experience and/or additional training in addicition therapy and/or alcohol and other drugs services or programs
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster, which will include participation in an on-call roster.
- New employees of Queensland Health and existing temporary or casual employees moving into permanent roles may be required to undergo a 6 month period of probation.
For a confidential discussion please contact Roxanne Deere on 07 4433 5551.
Applications close on Wednesday 18 May 2022.
Enquiries Roxanne Deere
Job Ad Reference TV418065
Application Details https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-TV418065
Closing Date Wednesday 18 May 2022