Nominating to join our team will allow you to:
- hone your skills in corporate governance and risk management
- ensure that DANA is compliant with the requirements of various regulatory bodies that oversee the operation of a not-for-profit association
- be part of the decision-making process that impacts drug and alcohol nurses across Australasia.
Consider applying if you have the following qualities:
- excellent organisational skills
- a range of computer skills, particularly word processing
- an understanding that good governance leads to strong organisations
- unafraid to challenge and innovate in the interest of long-term value
- experience in leadership or a preparedness to gain experience in a leadership role
- a strong ethical compass and desire to ‘give back’ to DANA
- perseverance and an ability to complete tasks and…
- you aspire to succeed.
Does this sound like you? Then put your hand up to become the next Secretary of DANA.
This is a voluntary role and an executive member of the DANA Management Committee.
The role will require an average of 2 hours each week.
You would be charged with the full management of DANA’s compliance and regulatory affairs.
A full handover and training will be provided by the incumbent along with on-going, skilled support.
Apply in writing to email@example.com by 31.5.2019. A time to discuss the role in depth can be arranged.