DANA has formalised partnerships with these organisations:
- Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs (APSAD)
- Royal College of Nursing Australia (RCNA)
- Te Ao Māramatanga New Zealand College of Mental Health Nurses (NZCMHN).
Each organisation shares some common goals with DANA namely providing opportunities for members to improve professional practice through professional development opportunities and the recruitment and retention of members. To join forces to realise these common goals makes good sense. It also broadens the scope of opportunities available to each organisations’ members through:
- broadening the scope of opportunities available to members through increased access to professional development and educational opportunities;
- reciprocal member benefits especially regarding special members fees to access conferences, organised events and other professional development activities;
- a special DANA rate for DANA members wishing to join the RCNA (follow this link to find out details of this offer).
Partnerships also provide opportunities to collaborate on joint initiatives such as the:
- cost-effective sharing of trade booths at professional conferences;
- opportunity to display membership information at no charge to DANA;
- sharing of reports, policies and position papers.