We are urging DANA members to contribute to the future of DANA in two ways:
- Have input into the strategic direction of DANA. A draft Strategic Plan 2012-2015 has been developed and is available to download at this link. Page two of the draft Strategic Plan 2012-2015 provides you with instructions regarding feedback. This may be suggestions for the plan, points that need clarification or questions that you wish to ask. The opportunity to participate in this stage of the planning process is open until hen end of February 2012.
- Secondly, we are conducting a “satisfaction” survey of current DANA members and former members. It will run until the end of February (you may have already received an email about this).
The purpose of the survey is to understand the:
- perceived benefits of DANA membership;
- reasons that some members do not re-new their annual membership;
- needs of members into the future;
- types of ‘members only’ benefits that might be attractive to members / former members;
- effectiveness of communication processes.
The results of the satisfaction survey will be collated in time for presentation at the next AGM which will be held in June2012 in conjunction with the Annual Conference. Results will then made available on the DANA website. A focus group will be convened at the same time if there is a need to explore any surprising trends that emerge from the survey.
Similarly, the final Strategic Plan 2012-2015 will be presented in time for the AGM and made available to all members through the DANA website.
The survey can be taken on line by following this link http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey
Replies to the satisfaction survey will remain confidential unless you choose to identify yourself, which will enable you to be eligible to go into the draw to win two movie passes.
We urge you to participate in both of these important initiatives, and thank you for your time and input to keep DANA meeting the needs of our membership.Yours sincerely Margo Hickman DANA President