- Full time position (1.0 EFT/ 38 Hours per week)
- $59,418 – $78,781 Plus 9% Superannuation, Salary Packaging benefits
- Location: YSAS City North West
With an outstanding team of 210 staff across Victoria and a budget of $16m, YSAS enables over 2,000 most vulnerable and at risk young Victorians to take control of their lives by providing alcohol, drug, mental health and primary care services, as well as, engagement with education, training, employment, social networks and their communities
About the role
The main purpose of the Outreach Nurse position is to reduce the harms associated with problematic substance use in the community, which seeks to engage young people 12-21 in public settings, complete assessments and provide alcohol and drug information, brief interventions and health promotion.
To be successful in this position you will have
- Clinical management of alcohol and/or other drug withdrawal;
- AOD and mental health assessment and treatment;
- Working with young people;
- Delivery of primary health care;
- Working in non-institutional settings.
For more information please visit our website www.ysas.org.au or contact HR YSAS on (03)9415 8881. To support your application you must provide a Covering Letter addressing the key selection criteria and a current Resume.
Applications close Wednesday 16 October 2012 and should be addressed to: [email protected]