Pine Rivers Private Hospital is a 79 bed hospital providing inpatient and outpatient care to patients with mental health disorders
We offers a unique experience due to our range of services which includes:
- Drug and alcohol dependence and dual diagnosis program;
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for treatment of depression;
- General psychiatry;
- Outpatient programs including Life Skills, Mindfullness, Dependence, Perinatal Mental Health; and a Women’s Program; and Emotional Modulation Therapy
Our nursing staff are given the opportunity to work in one area or they may opt to rotate through different roles including the general wards, ECT, TMS and co-facilitation of inpatient and outpatient group therapy programs.
Other benefits include:
- Free car parking
- Close to public transport, child care centre and major shopping centre
- Monthly clinical supervision
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals and morning and afternoon tea
Registration or Enrolment with the AHPRA.
Experience and/or qualifications in mental health.
For further information and position descriptions, contact Lesley Gosper on 07 38817222 or [email protected]
Applications in writing to:
Director of Nursing
Pine Rivers Private Hospital
Strathpine Qld 4500