The members of the DANA Credentialling Advisory Committee (CAC) represent the diverse professional groups working across the spectrum of the specialist drug and alcohol nursing field. Each of them is either a CDAN or an ACAN in their own right.
Members serve up to two terms each of 24 months. Their roles are voluntary.
Members of the CAC are charged with supporting the DANA credentialling / advanced certification process by:
- ensuring that credentialling / re-credentialling selection criteria meet current standards;
- reviewing each application against the credentialling / re-credentialling criteria;
- advising the DANA Management Committee if individual applicants meet the credentialling / re-credentialling criteria, or not;
- preparing an advisory response if applicants, in the first instance, do not meet credentialling / re-credentialling criteria.
The CAC members are:
- Ms Jennifer Holmes (NSW) – Chair
- Ms Moira Gilmour (New Zealand) – Secretary
- Mr Stephen Ling (NSW)
- Mr Tim Emerton (Queensland)
- Ms Louise Leonard (New Zealand)
- Dr Daryle Deering (New Zealand)