The DANA Management Committee is very pleased to announce that DANA is now an organisational member of the Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (ASHM – a peak organisation of health professionals in Australia and New Zealand who work in HIV, viral hepatitis and STIs). As part of this membership, DANA has negotiated the inclusion of an Affiliate Program, which extends most of the benefits of ASHM membership to all DANA members at no extra individual cost.
Some of the benefits flowing from this arrangement include:
Discounted registration to the annual Australasian HIV/AIDS Conference;
- Latest sector information through individually tailored email alerts corresponding to your selected areas of interest;
- Free or discounted training courses and seminars contributing to professional development and continuing professional registration requirements;
- Networking opportunities;
- Professional teaching, training and writing opportunities, and
- Contribution to the development of guidelines, standards and policies.
Click here to find out more.