Be inspired, challenged and fulfilled:
- Permanent full time position with attractive benefits
- Base salary ranging from $89 990 – $96 361 per annum (NG6 classification)
- Combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and a Gold Coast lifestyle
- Work in a world-class 9000-strong health care service
- Contribute to innovative medical practice in modern facilities
- Improve the health and wellbeing of those affected by substance use disorders and co-morbid mental health needs
- Suited to an AHPRA registered nurse eligible for appointment as an Authorised Mental Health Practitioner
This position will contribute specialised expertise and clinical leadership to continuously improve mental health clinical practice and provide evidence based innovative solutions that reduce the harmful impact of alcohol and drug use and co-morbid mental health needs.
Find out more and apply at: https://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/jobs/QLD-GC296903
LinkedIn – Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Job Ad reference: GC296903
Applications close: 22nd January 2019
Contact Details: Lynne Gilligan-Black (07) 5687 9119