Now might be a good time for you to become a DANA Volunteer. Why not put your hand up to join the DANA Executive Team?
DANA seeks a special person to fill a role on the DANA Executive team; with full Executive responsibilities for the management of DANA’s financial affairs.
To be considered for the role you need to be able to demonstrate:
- good communication and inter-personal skills
- the ability to make decisions and follow through
- an orderly mind and methodical way of thinking
- an eye for detail
- good time-keeping
- that you are unafraid to challenge and innovate in the interest of long-term value
- perseverance and an ability to complete tasks
- a strong ethical compass and desire to ‘give back’ to DANA
- a desire to succeed.
Sounds like you? If you have experience in budget development and management skills, then consider applying to become the next Treasurer of DANA.
This is voluntary roles that requires an average of 2 hours each week.
A full handover and training will be provided by the incumbent along with on-going, skilled support including professional book-keeping support.
Apply in writing to email@example.com by 30. 6.2019. A time to discuss the role in depth can be arranged.
Photo by Daan Stevens on Unsplash