Important Announcement – Introducing Payway
When you next renew your DANA membership you will find that Westpac’s “Payway” has replaced the “Americart” system. Payway is a simple, secure, internet-based system for collecting and managing your membership payments. It uses the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology, which is the industry standard. It’s fully automated which means faster processing (which many members asked for) as a well as a reduction in the workload of the DANA treasurer.
What are the benefits of joining DANA?
– A sense of professional identity by being part of a strong national network of colleagues interested in ATOD and nursing issues.
– Annual conferences (local and interstate) highlighting issues and topics of current interest as they influence nursing practice in the ATOD field, with reduced fees for DANA members.
– Networking opportunities to facilitate members establishing and maintaining professional links.
– Scholarships for eligible members to pursue professional development opportunities through attendance at DANA conferences and other DANA events.
– Opportunity to attend educational initiations / workshops / seminars.
– Access to information, resources or reduced fees through our affiliate status, membership or partnerships with other organisations eg APSAD, Te Ao Maramatanga /New Zealand College of Mental Health Nurses.
– Web page with up-to-date membership and relevant information on events activities and resources.
– Professional and personal development opportunities through direct involvement in the organisation.