What are the benefits of joining DANA?
– A sense of professional identity by being part of a strong national network of colleagues interested in ATOD and nursing issues.
– Annual conferences (local and interstate) highlighting issues and topics of current interest as they influence nursing practice in the ATOD field, with reduced fees for DANA members.
– Networking opportunities to facilitate members establishing and maintaining professional links.
– Scholarships for eligible members to pursue professional development opportunities through attendance at DANA conferences and other DANA events.
– Opportunity to attend educational initiations / workshops / seminars.
– Access to information, resources or reduced fees through our affiliate status, membership or partnerships with other organisations eg APSAD, ASHM, IntNSA.
– Web page with up-to-date membership and relevant information on events activities and resources.
– Professional and personal development opportunities through direct involvement in the organisation.