DANA Members’ 2020 Scholarship Program…information coming soon
DANA Members’ 2019 Scholarship Program
Applications closed 17th May 2019
DANA Members’ 2018 Scholarship Program
Applications closed 30th September 2018
Applications for DANA Scholarships are now being accepted. Successful applicants will be able to use the scholarship to assist in funding their professional development.
To take advantage of this opportunity you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have been be a full financial DANA member for at least the last 12 months.
- You will need to fully complete the official application form.
- Email your completed application to [email protected] by the closing date, 30th September 2018
- In the subject line of the email, use the heading ‘DANA 2018 Scholarship’.
The information contained in the DANA 2018 Scholarship Information Package will help you with the completion of the Application Form.
Click to download: DANA 2018 Scholarship Information Package
Click here to find out more about DANA: www.danaonline.org
What could you do with a DANA Scholarship?
See what two DANA scholarship recipients did with their scholarships in 2017.
- Marguerite White MNurs, RN, CNS. used her scholarship to fund her attendance at the Deakin University Cann10: Cannabis Leadership Course.
For anyone interested in Cannabis, whether it is the extraction of medicinal cannabis, future job opportunities, clinical applications, and much more her report makes for very interesting reading.
Click Report Cannabis Leadership Course to read Marguerite’s report.
- Debra Furniss CNC used her DANA Scholarship to attend the ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) Pre Conference – Pain & Addiction Course. As Codeine preparations had just left our pharmacy shelves, she wanted to hear what America was doing to address the OTC Opiate crisis.
Click American Society of Addiction Medicine to read Debra’s report.