Campbelltown Hospital | Western Sydney
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 2
Remuneration: $114458.91 – $116733.9
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ68125
Please note: To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency.
Drug Health Services operates across South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD), providing a range of treatments and interventions at hospitals and community health centres to support individuals, their families and carers who have problems associated with alcohol and other drug use.
The aim of Drug Health Services is to improve health and reduce drug-related harm for individuals, their families and carers, and the wider community of South Western Sydney.
Drug Health Services recognises the interaction between drug and alcohol use, co-existing health conditions and social problems.
The SWSLHD Drug Health Services (DHS) has been provided with funding as part of the Youth Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Service Network to enhance and complement SWSLHD’s current service provision to young people aged up to and including 18 years of age with moderate to severe substance dependence.
The CNC2 will provide consultation and ambulatory Drug Health services for children and adolescents under the age of 18 and their family/carers that are consumer sensitive, responsive and timely, effective and of high quality. This includes:
* Providing consultation for children and adolescents who present to hospital and require Drug Health intervention.
* Improving access to developmentally appropriate assessment and care.
* Providing care in more appropriate settings for young people.
* Improving Coordination among service providers involved in the care of children and adolescents with identified substance use.
Follow the links for more information …
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Steven Dunn on 02 9616 888 or via email SWSLHD-DHSNursMgmt@health.nsw.gov.au
Now that you are here, find out more about DANA. Click here.
Applications Close: 28/10/18
Interview Date Range: 29/10/18 – 2/11/18