AOD Clincial Nurse Level 3
Remuneration Package $108,479 – $115,796 (including salary $94,018 – $100,453)
Term: 3 months
Vacancy number 017764
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide screening and clinical assessment, inclusive of risk assessment; effective AOD treatment management (i.e. withdrawal care/pharmacotherapy); brief interventions and relapse prevention program across AOD sites including Royal Darwin and Palmerston Hospitals.
- Provide case management to enhance positive change using a range of therapeutic interventions (i.e. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
- Provide education around issues relating to addiction and treatment options to staff, clients, family members and other community services.
- Promote and actively contribute to continuous quality improvement activities to meet AOD service standards.
- Maintain confidential case records, comply with policies and practice guidelines and assist with service evaluation activities.
- Contribute to on-going review of clinical practice and act as a resource and support for colleagues.
- Follow defined service quality standards, work health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
Applications close July 13th 2020
For full details and to apply click HERE.
DANA posts free job advertisements on behalf of third parties who seek to employ drug and alcohol / addiction nursing staff.
The information about the advertised jobs is provided by DANA in good faith based on information provided by the employer seeking staff. DANA does not screen employers or endorse their employment opportunities, work practices or services. It is the responsibility of each applicant to review and research each employment opportunity as well as verify the terms and conditions of employment with the employer.