Sydney Southwest Private Hospital is a 93 bed private hospital owned by Healthscope Limited, situated in Liverpool providing surgical, obstetric and mental health services.
We are seeking motivated, experienced Registered Nurses, Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Mental Health Workers to provide high standard of clinical care within our 18 bed Mental Health Unit. The successful
applicants will meet the following criteria:
* Registered/Endorsed Enrolled nurse holding current registration with NSW Nurses’ and Midwives Board.
* Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in mental health, or drug and alcohol nursing and/or hold formal qualifications of same.
* Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
* A strong customer focus
* Mental Health workers must have a minimum of 2 years experience
working in mental health or drug and alcohol settings
* Holding or working towards postgraduate qualifications applicable to the position.
* Experience in facilitating groups
* Experience in working with consumers who have dual diagnoses
All enquires and written applications to:
Ms Louise Hawkins
Nursing Unit Manager
The Southwest Clinic
Sydney Southwest Private Hospital
40 Bigge Street
Liverpool NSW 2170
Tel: (02) 98210315
Applications close: 31st July, 2009